Search found 55 matches

Go to advanced search

by OwenBurnett
Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:20 pm
Forum: NeoLoader Releases
Topic: NeoLoader 0.51 Release
Replies: 20
Views: 12996

Re: NeoLoader 0.51 Release

Terrorizer wrote:...many, many thanx in advance; could i get informed when the problem is solved ???


Sure, I'll reply here when an update will be released. Do you prefer to receive a PM ?
by OwenBurnett
Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:46 pm
Forum: NeoLoader Releases
Topic: NeoLoader 0.51 Release
Replies: 20
Views: 12996

Re: NeoLoader 0.51 Release

Terrorizer wrote:...I'm using KXstudio, its based on Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS & my Desktop is KDE.


David will test and fix in a virtual machine asap.
by OwenBurnett
Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:57 pm
Forum: NeoLoader Releases
Topic: NeoLoader 0.51 Release
Replies: 20
Views: 12996

Re: NeoLoader 0.51 Release

Which distro and DE are you using ? Unity ? MATE ? Cinnamon ? Xfce ? LXDE ? ... :?:
by OwenBurnett
Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:16 am
Forum: NeoLoader Releases
Topic: NeoLoader 0.51 Release
Replies: 20
Views: 12996

Re: NeoLoader 0.51 Release

Terrorizer wrote:...why I cannot download the NeoLoader 0.51 Release for Linux ???
The only working link is for Windows.

Cya, Terrorizer.


Because D.X. posted the wrong link probably. From the website download page you should be able to get it, try it out and let me know if is working and up to date ;)
by OwenBurnett
Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:10 pm
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Upload priority proposal
Replies: 12
Views: 7097

Re: Upload priority proposal

esher wrote:ok, thanks for your time/attention.


Mhhh... what do you think, should we avoid to reduce the tickets if you're the only complete source, even if there are a lot of requests ?
by OwenBurnett
Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:40 pm
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Upload priority proposal
Replies: 12
Views: 7097

Re: Upload priority proposal

you maybe misunderstood last sentence. im not sure... i meant as long my nl is the ONLY complete source, the "tickets" won't decrease even in case of 5k requests. mhhhh... we should be using 1 ticket each client for the lower priority and maybe 20-30 ticket each client for the higher, I d...
by OwenBurnett
Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:22 am
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Upload priority proposal
Replies: 12
Views: 7097

Re: Upload priority proposal

esher wrote:obvious, if there is just 1 complete source, me.


I understand your point, but we cannot force the other clients to upload more, expecially more than you :D

(or to manage the bandwitch in a smarter way)
by OwenBurnett
Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:20 pm
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Upload priority proposal
Replies: 12
Views: 7097

Re: Upload priority proposal

btw the current random queue with default priority is basically a "follow the majority" mode . it's bad, even from your point of view because file rarity is brutally inrelevant. What do you mean with "follow the majorty" ? That file with more requests usually get more upload slo...
by OwenBurnett
Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Upload priority proposal
Replies: 12
Views: 7097

Re: Upload priority proposal

The point is not just the speed (where the system works in most of cases though, because we have to assume that the majority of the time an higher number of sources has a potential higher speed, exception are really really rare), but the lifetime of the file. With 2 sources only, it may be avaible o...
by OwenBurnett
Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:46 am
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Upload priority proposal
Replies: 12
Views: 7097

Re: Upload priority proposal

In 98% of cases the file speed is lower for the rare files, so those are the ones that should be pushed. But not just because of that, but to avoid their disappear ;) If a file is requested by 100 clients, while another one is requested by 5, its obviously this last one that need some extra "ti...

Go to advanced search

cron
Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php