Reworked Hashing system and conflict resolution
Added Queue System for torrents
fixed issues with kad publishments
solved some mulekad issues
Add proper a4af management for eMule
Added file prealocation to prevent freezes when writign at fare indexes
Make grabber search file not startable
add file dialog now parses urls from text
Add info to summary window, captcha solvers hosster bans active stuf etc..
Add port warning
store last directory from which DLCs or torrents were opened
handle the case better when some links are temporary down
if no other sources start downloading auto switch to archive hash wait 2 minutes (if no sources available wait 30sek)
save passwords in archive links
reworked archive handling
added mega progress
reworked SCT block handling
Modifyed part request to improve part clustering
Fixed known bugs:
- [color="#008000"]Neo26: Stopped MultiFile disappeared bug: Screenshot[/color]
- [color="#008000"]Neo26: Wrong .dmp filename scheme (hour in the middle of date)[/color]
- [color="#008000"]onOehTsIsihT: Advanced progressbar bug Screenshot[/color]
- [color="#008000"]Neo26: Firefox open a new tab each time a link is opened from NeoLoader[/color]
- [color="#008000"]onOehTsIsihT: FW status bug[/color]
- [color="#008000"]onOehTsIsihT: NeoLoader sometimes can't create temp file[/color]
- [color="#008000"]onOehTsIsihT: Can't define multifile: http://board.neoloader.com/bugs/3337-0-41-bugs-15.html#post17062[/color]
- [color="#008000"]onOehTsIsihT: Crash when download multiple files from NeoShare[/color]
Additionally to Torrent and eMule file sharing, NeoLoader now also has its own sharing network.
NeoShare is a anonymous P2P filesharing network that uses NeoKad to route packets between cryptographic endpoints. The implementaion provides TOR/I2P anonymization to those who want it, as well as plausible deniability to all other users. A node initiates a secure comminucation channel which is indistinguishable form a node mearly relaying data frames. The data frames are relayed using a unidirectional convergent mesh routing towards the tunnel exchange points in the target area. This method ensures that slow relaying nodes do not pose a bottle neck in the tunnel. All data is transferred using end-to-end encryption (using EC-Diffie-Hellman key exchange and AES 256 bit encryption). Additionally all communication between each hop is encrypted so that a traffic analysis can not reveal the route of data frames through the network.
To sped up your Torrent and eMule Downloads:
We have a unique feature called "Hoster Cache". When you add your hoster accounts (free or premium) to NeoLoader, your client will upload data from the Torrent and ed2k network to file hosters. Other NeoLoader clients can then download the data directly from hosters. So the uploader multiplies his own upload bandwith by using hosters as a "cache" to spread files. You can test our new Hoster Cache Feature using this TestFile. You find the password to your NeoLoader under Settings -> General. (Address can be left empty, assuming NeoLoader is running on the same host as your WebBrowser).
Mac OS X