problem with pleasuredome Tracker

Automan
Site User

problem with pleasuredome Tracker

Postby Automan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Hello, the tracker Pleasuredome doeswn't work with neoloader.
The download doesn't start at all and the tracker details show "Error: network error"
Maybe some sort of banning

Neo26
Site User

Postby Neo26 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Is a sort of private tracker ? As far I know they have a lot of allowed clients, surely NeoLoader is not popular so is not allowed.

And not sure if those kind of trackers need a particolare compatibility (and additional) code and if yes, I bet is not avaible (yet) in neoloader.

Automan
Site User

Postby Automan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Well, officially they have banned bitcomet as client, but utorrent,bittorrent and tixati are working.
Maybe neoloader is "unrecognized" and automatically banned

Neo26
Site User

Postby Neo26 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:28 am

Automan wrote:Well, officially they have banned bitcomet as client, but utorrent,bittorrent and tixati are working.
Maybe neoloader is "unrecognized" and automatically banned

As far I know those kind of trackers use an allowed list of clients, not a blacklist... but yes, that could be.
If not... well we don't support those kind of trackers yet.

Automan
Site User

Postby Automan » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:33 pm

I've tried to request on PleasureDome forum the reason why neoloader is not allowed to download torrents from their tracker and the response is that: Anonymous connections are not allowed
But my question is: Are neoloader using a crypted connection under torrent module like utorrent, tixati and the others client, or it's a custom crypt?
Really I don't understand why their hare stating that neoloader it's an anonymizer...

The discussion is herehttp://forum.pleasuredome.org.uk/index.php?showtopic=23474
obviously they have closed my discussion as fast as Road Runner....

Neo26
Site User

Postby Neo26 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Could be that they not understood that the anonymous network is NeoShare? I sincerly don't know what they mean with anonymous connection in torrent...

Thread on pleasuredome is deleted...

Automan
Site User

Postby Automan » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:46 pm

No the thread is still here, but it's closed, maybe you need login to see post

Neo26
Site User

Postby Neo26 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:50 pm

Automan wrote:No the thread is still here, but it's closed, maybe you need login to see post

I'm not registered in fact...

Automan
Site User

Postby Automan » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:03 pm

I've saved the page in pdf. I'm alphaomega in the discussion. [ATTACH]637[/ATTACH]
Attachments

[The extension pdf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

DavidXanatos
Site Admin

Postby DavidXanatos » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:38 pm

wtf?!

also neoshare is a separate network enabling / disabling it does not have an effect on torrenting.

Neos torrenting is designed to be a normal standard conform behavior, if there are issues I'd be heppy to fix them, thay just have to say me whats wrong.

The only way to get anonymus torrentign is to use a VPN or an other generic network traffic anonymizer.

What neo can do is it can download a file only by its torrent hash anonymusly form NeoShare or hosters if it is there available.
But thats strictly speaking not realated to actual torrenting.

Can you organize me some forum access for this tracker so I can ask them whats wrong with neo and fix it if there really is a problem, and not just them not liking my neo.
Live free or die trying!

Return to “Support”