Ubuntu server 14.04.1 & Neoloader

The supreme
Site User

Postby The supreme » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:33 pm

I want just tell thank you very much, David for support and your availability and all your team for your work! :danl :

:bier :bier :bier

Continuer
Site User

Re: Ubuntu server 14.04.1 & Neoloader

Postby Continuer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:54 am

Hi all
I have searched in the forum,but I can't found any reference or posts about operating NeoLoader in terminal mode(manage task,change setting etc.).
Could somebody tell me those command available in terminal mode of NL. If there are some command available at the moment, we can make a post about these skill (Official Manual is more helpful) ;)
Thanks in advance

OwenBurnett
Site User

Postby OwenBurnett » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:16 am

I am not sure if that's actually possible. I guess it still need an UI (local or remote) to be managed

Though I am not 100% sure
I won a chess game against David Xanatos :D

Continuer
Site User

Postby Continuer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:51 am

JimRaynor wrote:I am not sure if that's actually possible. I guess it still need an UI (local or remote) to be managed

Though I am not 100% sure

Thanks to JimRaynor for such quick reply, It seems that only @DavidXanatos know some technical detail right now. Let's waiting for his answer.
(It's weird if application do not have command support in CUI under Linux)

DavidXanatos
Site Admin

Postby DavidXanatos » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:10 pm

what do you want to do exactly.
to start neo as a daemon you use the -daemone or -core commandline arguments, thay ware describen i thin in the thread already.

if you want a more detailed controll that you need to use the web ui you can do it using curl from the command line if needed.

OwenBurnett
Site User

Postby OwenBurnett » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:15 pm

Maybe I misunderstood but Continueer was looking for command to "use/manage" neoloader from command line as a complete replacement to an UI, such as "list" command to output filelist, "add" command to add a download, commands to choose and manage files, searches...

Continuer
Site User

Postby Continuer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:33 pm

DavidXanatos wrote:what do you want to do exactly.
to start neo as a daemon you use the -daemone or -core commandline arguments, thay ware describen i thin in the thread already.

if you want a more detailed controll that you need to use the web ui you can do it using curl from the command line if needed.
I got it, I'll using curl as temporary replacement of NeoLoader directly.(Combination of curl&web ui is a good solution). Cheers up

JimRaynor wrote:Maybe I misunderstood but Continueer was looking for command to "use/manage" neoloader from command line as a complete replacement to an UI, such as "list" command to output filelist, "add" command to add a download, commands to choose and manage files, searches...

Thar's what I want exactly.(AMuleCMD implement those feature)

OwenBurnett
Site User

Postby OwenBurnett » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Continuer wrote:AMuleCMD implement those feature

If it will be implemented, it's gonna be a longer list of commands, maybe with some attributes avaible as well because NeoLoader can do more things compared with aMule (mainly because its multi-protocol) 8-)

EDIT: Some examples of aMuleCMD for D.X. link

Continuer
Site User

Postby Continuer » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:46 pm

JimRaynor wrote:
Continuer wrote:AMuleCMD implement those feature

If it will be implemented, it's gonna be a longer list of commands, maybe with some attributes avaible as well because NeoLoader can do more things compared with aMule (mainly because its multi-protocol) 8-)

EDIT: Some examples of aMuleCMD for D.X. link

+1

OwenBurnett
Site User

Postby OwenBurnett » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:13 pm

We should start to think about details about this feature, maybe starting from aMuleCMD's base, when we completed D.X. said that he should add it, but it will take time because is a lot of work.

Return to “Support”