NeoLaoder 0.10 Public Beta - resizing panes (visual bug)

jerry
Site User

NeoLaoder 0.10 Public Beta - resizing panes (visual bug)

Postby jerry » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:21 pm

Thanks for the release !!

just to be sure it won't be overlooked...

the window panes for Downloads/Shared files might need fixing it's anchoring/alignining properties while moving the borders

also while moving the log panes border upward, the scrollbars appear in upper panes

otherwise ... great work on the GUI :36_1_11:

Ekliptor
Site Admin

Postby Ekliptor » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:50 am

the window panes for Downloads/Shared files might need fixing it's anchoring/alignining properties while moving the borders
I'm not sure understand what you mean? Alignment is wrong once you increase the size of the lower 2 tabs with file details in transfer window?

also while moving the log panes border upward, the scrollbars appear in upper panes
definitely needs to be fixed. thanks

jerry
Site User

Postby jerry » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Ekliptor wrote:I'm not sure understand what you mean? Alignment is wrong once you increase the size of the lower 2 tabs with file details in transfer window?

*Go: Transfers - Downloads Tab -- move the cursor over the left border(margin) until it changes to those "resize arrows" and try to drag the left border to the right,
results in "right" border being moved to the left

*Also the right border of the Downloads pane Tab can be dragged, i do not thing anyone will we resizing the window this way, instead of resizing the columns itself

*by dragging of border between Downloads/Shared Files and General/Transfers is not changed the vertical position of the border, but the General/Transfers panes(tabs, with it's window) is being moved up as a whole,
The bottom border(margin, line of the frame) is not aligned/linked to the upper border of the Logs pane

Simply try to play with it for a while and i belive you'll understand

Return to “Bugs”