Files disappeared

Unhappy User

Files disappeared

Postby Unhappy User » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:28 pm

When I heard first about NeoLoader I was very enthusiastic about it (cross-platform client with anonymity features), but I was a little skeptical about it too. It was too good to be true.

Anyway, I've been using it for a month or two. I noticed that it uploads much more than it downloads and that DLs are painstakingly slow. Still, I kept using it for some rare files that couldn't be found as torrents but only on eMule network.

It turns out it's a great disappointment. I had 20+ files downloading from MuleKad and I kept it on for many days (because of slow downloads and rare connections). One morning when I got up I noticed that there was a power failure during the night. When I restarted my PC I found out that NeoLoader had reverted from 0.29c version back to 0.28 and that many of my downloads had just disappeared - out of 20+ files there were just four downloading and much less completed than they really were the night before. Where have all my downloads disappeared? The only 100% completed file that was in the Incoming folder is not there any more. I have only four files downloading (with only about 60MB downloaded) and all other files with tens of gigabytes downloaded aren't in the Downloading list, Temp folder or anywhere else. It's all gone.

A huge disappointment.

Return to “Bugs”