[color="#FF0000"]Know bugs that will not be fixed soon
[/color]- Can't choose Temp folder in 1st start wizard
-Xanatos Said- this is intended behavior (not a bug), we need to force the incoming directory and the temp directory to be on the same physical drive.
-I say- Make it like incoming folder and if "the same physical drive" condition is not respected promt an error when going to the next page.- In 1st start wizard advanced options are not show, after turning off only grey out. It should be grey out and not invisible even first
-- removing the items again would be better i agree, but it would be more complicated to implement, and I believe it does not really matter if its grayed out or fully hidden
. I will leave it as it is for the foreseeable future.
[HR][/HR]Bug in the log
- "Instalation" instead "Installation" in log line that says update avaible
- Some things maybe have to be changed like connecting kademlia and not succesful message and connected neokad but not connecting message
- If you copy a log line it change color into blue
- Columm order is not auto-updated, you need to update it manually. I wish a switchable setting in options for that
- Can't select Temp directory in subfolder of Incoming one, else there will be download list bugged
- Scrolling the lists up or down with a lot of files you can see fitness bar number or progress %
- [color="#FF0000"]Sometimes neoloader.exe process is still running after close. You can also see that because after restart you will have a log message that tell you using a temporary port[/color]
- [color="#FF0000"]With 2 multitorrent can happen that there is a file with same name/hash but in 2 different folder of the 2 different torrent. NeoLoader don't share it when see same filename or same hash (it happened with a .txt). In less words we called it "duplicate files sharing bug"[/color]
- Video Player is not working
- Rare NeoKad crash --> http://board.neoloader.com/bugs/3269-neoloader-0-31-bug-list.html#post16243
- Pause/Stop loading are bugged. First of all in UI the downloaded data disappear when you stop loading (also the progressbar on the blue) and 2nd the connection are not dropped, I think you should check again both pause&stop.
- [color="#FF0000"]With normal connections number values you can't reach stable upload/downloads speeds. I think is a bug of the code because to make these working you have to put <10 connection, impossible![/color]
[HR][/HR][color="#FF0000"]This bug list will be upadted daily[/color]