0.41 Bugs

DavidXanatos
Site Admin

Postby DavidXanatos » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:07 pm

NeoLoader is a project done in my free time, and my free time is unfortunately limited.
We don't have any stuff on payroll that could be tasked with testing each release on a myriad of various platforms,
thats the job of our volunteer beta testers.

So you can not expect a bug to be fixed that haven't been previously reported.
Also due to time constraints bugs and changes have to be prioritized and GUI bugs obviously score rather low.

We could start a kick-starter campaign for a new NeoLaoder GUI that would be tasked to payed stuff from the campaign founds.
Although I think we need a little bit more reputation for that to be successful.

David X.
Live free or die trying!

Neo26
Site User

Postby Neo26 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:59 pm

It was just an example to says how much are good those kind of sites... they're totally useless IMHO, but if you want to believe at their bullshits, feel free to do what you want.

Told that, David did not said that your bug will not be fixed, he just said that there are other thing to do first, and that he need your reports because no one else here have a 14'' with XP.

untore
Site User

Postby untore » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:49 pm

0.41f, summary says neoshare is Ok, statistics shows neokad disconnected and it is, with a different port from the selected one

if closed unexpectedly upon launch is stuck on splash screen with 100MB ram and crunching cpu

Return to “Bugs”