0.42 (beta) Bugs

DavidXanatos
Site Admin

Postby DavidXanatos » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:12 pm

>25. Multi file have two hashes(neox).
Is not a bug, if the hash is red (banned) or yellow (possible) it does nto mean the file is currently associated with the file, bu that it is known to the Hash Inspector, as eider banned due to a hashing conflict or a possible hash to be used next if the currently used one (green/gray) gets banned

>20. When network doesn't run,neoloader still get current IP(bitorrent).
is nto a bug, NeoLoader remembers the old IP it head during the rpeviuse session and displays those.
Live free or die trying!

enOehTsIsihT
Site User

Postby enOehTsIsihT » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:39 pm

Neo26 wrote:That's in the #24 iirc. Anyway that's added in list.

"onOehTsIsihT: SubFiles scheme bug (not always reproducable) (#24 in bug thread)"

Maybe I'm wrong and it's the #22... but then explain me the #24. There is a video (now I don't remember if 24 or 22) that I not understood where is the bug.

There are some sub files in the archive.
Neoloader can't get file correctly in the grabber because sub files and new link(magnet) have the same hash(btih).

DavidXanatos
Site Admin

Postby DavidXanatos » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:10 pm

enOehTsIsihT wrote:#24
There are some sub files in the archive.
Neoloader can't get file correctly in the grabber because sub files and new link(magnet) have the same hash(btih).

I'm not sure if this is a bug, the other hash should have been cleered from the file, but seamingly hasnt for example cause it was removed to soon from list etc...

you have the right file in the archive as well, i could change the check such that it prefers the file where the hash is master :/
Live free or die trying!

Neo26
Site User

Postby Neo26 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:31 pm

DavidXanatos wrote:I'm not sure if this is a bug, the other hash should have been cleered from the file, but seamingly hasnt for example cause it was removed to soon from list etc...

you have the right file in the archive as well, i could change the check such that it prefers the file where the hash is master :/

I did not understood that explanation sincerly... maybe because I never used archive feature and probably I never will... if it's not a bug though, I will not add in list, just let me know if I should.

enOehTsIsihT
Site User

Postby enOehTsIsihT » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:32 am

@Neo26
19. When network is only neoshare,neoloader can't download multi file by adding magnet(multi file).

add 19 in list,please

Return to “Bugs”