Some Request

esher
Site User

Some Request

Postby esher » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:21 pm

hi,

Hashing
NL is not completing files while hashing share dir. all files 100% ( theyaren't in incoming dir yet, "clear completed" does not work on them)
Can you add hashing priority? Temp (downloads in progress at 100%) > shareset

Statistics
Is it possible to have some more entries in stats window? total shared files - amount of files pubblished in network 1 , 2 , 3 ...

Upload
blocking stalling or timed out requests are really annoying... can we prevent those clients to rejoin our upload if X upload sessions failed?
Upload Window - Column uploaded - can u let this column sort by amount uploaded in that upload session? now it shows as first the one who got most uploaded data in "general" NL session.
Slotfocus.
High-res timer.

thx, bye.

DavidXanatos
Site Admin

Postby DavidXanatos » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:00 am

Can you please post what starts exactly you what?
Live free or die trying!

Neo26
Site User

Postby Neo26 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:01 am

IMHO there are other priorities now... Slotfocus got removed because it was not stable... HighRes Timer waste more CPU/Memory...

Regarding the column and hashing request, its not clear.

esher
Site User

Postby esher » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:11 pm

hashing: after every nl upgrade i got to hash 5k file, this makes me wait 2-3 days before i can open the files i dowloaded cause they will be hashed at the end of the hashing process.
column: just visual thing, it is not important. it was just to have a more clear view on uploads.
statistics: Number of files pubblished via mulekad - via neokad - via torrent.. number of files that can be acessed via hoster upload.(files we are actually available for and the related network)

esher
Site User

Postby esher » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:08 am

Shared window- columns: sources - upload

1.add 1 more column for networks icons istead of keep it tied to sources counter.or switch their positions *°# 0|25/25 (0)

2.add 1 more column for [2/9] next to upload speed instead of keep it tied to upload.or switch their positions [9/2] 20 kb/s

so when sorting

1. you should be able to easily track files x netowrk/status you are sharing.

2. you can easily see "queue"/more requested files vs no/low requests files.

Return to “Feature Requests”