language selection & fitness

enOehTsIsihT
Site User
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:22 pm

language selection & fitness

Postby enOehTsIsihT » Sun May 04, 2014 11:05 am

1.
add language selection at the first step

example
clip0700.7z 298 KB
https://mega.co.nz/#!x1EwjZIB!Vb7oGzDcU-q0Hs5zj5cTRXgn58UEz62i8vrev96G7co

English----English
Chinese---中文


2.
Let fitness accurate to the third decimal place.

User avatar
DavidXanatos
Site Admin
Posts: 769
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Postby DavidXanatos » Sun May 04, 2014 11:30 am

2. what do you mean exactly?
Live free or die trying!

enOehTsIsihT
Site User
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Postby enOehTsIsihT » Sun May 04, 2014 11:38 am

DavidXanatos wrote:2. what do you mean exactly?


clip0701.7z 67 KB
https://mega.co.nz/#!U1EQXAoI!EFife3B6bhS7DD4ctb-w2zYxcZhZbaH8y2_F5vygHDA

User avatar
DavidXanatos
Site Admin
Posts: 769
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Postby DavidXanatos » Sun May 04, 2014 11:57 am

1. doesn't
the auto lang selection does not work for you?
it should based on the system settings pick the OS language for Neo if available.

2. its a bit tricky to calculate that but i will add it
Live free or die trying!

enOehTsIsihT
Site User
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Postby enOehTsIsihT » Sun May 04, 2014 12:07 pm

DavidXanatos wrote:1. doesn't
the auto lang selection does not work for you?
it should based on the system settings pick the OS language for Neo if available.

2. its a bit tricky to calculate that but i will add it

OK,let neoloader select.

User avatar
DavidXanatos
Site Admin
Posts: 769
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Postby DavidXanatos » Sun May 04, 2014 12:10 pm

enOehTsIsihT wrote:OK,let neoloader select.


it should do that as it is already on first start, does that work for you?
Live free or die trying!

enOehTsIsihT
Site User
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Postby enOehTsIsihT » Sun May 04, 2014 12:15 pm

DavidXanatos wrote:it should do that as it is already on first start, does that work for you?

yes,neoloader can select language automatically.
Can you change display mode of language?
English---->English
Chinese--->中文

User avatar
DavidXanatos
Site Admin
Posts: 769
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Postby DavidXanatos » Sun May 04, 2014 12:25 pm

enOehTsIsihT wrote:yes,neoloader can select language automatically.
Can you change display mode of language?
English---->English
Chinese--->中文


you mean such that the language string itself is localized in the language it is in?

ok should be possible
Live free or die trying!

enOehTsIsihT
Site User
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Postby enOehTsIsihT » Sun May 04, 2014 12:54 pm

DavidXanatos wrote:you mean such that the language string itself is localized in the language it is in?

ok should be possible

yes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
about preview

If file can't preview,let "Play" gray.
clip0702.7z 88 KB
https://mega.co.nz/#!xlMAEZpa!CnQap0E81_edCqFTxgsNblePJ24-6LEaxsf9L6M1sgg

Let neoloader download first and last piece first.

User avatar
Neo26
Site User
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:53 pm

Postby Neo26 » Sun May 04, 2014 2:44 pm

Italian should be "Italiano" then.


Return to “Feature Requests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php