Loading in previous temp files

tart
Site User

Loading in previous temp files

Postby tart » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi

I was running 0.50a and have a bunch of part completed downloads in a temp directory.

I saw there is now a 0.50f so I downloaded and installed this - however while I can scan for files and it will find my completed downloads and start uploading them, it did not do the same with the part downloaded files that I want to finish downloading. Is there an option to get the software to recognise and continue them?

Great software, many thanks
tart

DavidXanatos
Site Admin

Re: Loading in previous temp files

Postby DavidXanatos » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Have you installed it to a different location?
Was it booth times installed to program files?

It should recognize old downloads and al old config if its installed booth times to program files.

If one of the copys is outside a folder only admins can write to it wil stor config files locally and not in the users profile directory.

tart
Site User

Postby tart » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:54 pm

Thanks, it turned out the previous install was in another directory, installing there only brought in partial downloads beginning with the letter F, G :P
Anyway I copied the old install files to the program directory to keep the upload history and started again.

By the way, in the Add Torrent/Container button, the first option 'All supported Files' does not include the 4th item in the list, the .met files, I guess it should include these.

Cheers
tart

DavidXanatos
Site Admin

Postby DavidXanatos » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:34 am

.met files not being shown by default is intentional, as this are incomplete eMule downloads for import, while the other are download container files, like eMuleConnection or torrent or a DLC

Return to “Support”